If I'm ever feeling down, alone or bored... what do I do to become happy and motivated?
Here's my list of favorite things to do for a quick cheer-me-up. Hope you enjoy! :)
- I love to watch TV- Shows like Gilmore girls, Friends, Pretty Little Liars, The Simple Life and Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica AND Sex and the City always manage to put a smile on my face. Netflix is also another addiction!
- I always have to HAVE a hobby. If I'm not channeling creativity on some level, I get depressed. My latest hobby? My Beauty YouTube Channel! :)
- Painting my nails. I do this weekly and it really calms me down. I usually listen to TV or music while I do so.
- Playing with Makeup, Trying new Makeup, ANYTHING to do with Makeup!! ;)
- Kettle Korn - the perfect sweet and salty snack.
- I love to Laugh! If you can make me laugh- I like you!
- Checking out the latest Fashion Trends.
- Surrounding myself with POSITIVE People.
- Staying AWAY from negativity.
- Confidence, learning to love myself and NOT caring what others think.
- Being Myself. I can't be anything but myself. Being fake is so wrong.
- Helping people. Making someone else smile can change their entire outlook on life, remember that.
- Chai Tea (especially iced!)
- Green Tea (my morning ritual!)
- Being open with my feelings, always expressing myself and how I feel. NEVER bottling up my emotions.
- Watching Old MOVIES! My husband and I both enjoy doing this one together! =)
- Making time for yourself to do things you want to do. Even if you are busy 40 hours a week working, take 30 minutes a day to "do you!" Watch your favorite TV show, go out to eat and REALLY enjoy every bite of your meal. Paint your nails. Go to your favorite salon for a blowout. Pamper yourself 30 minutes a day, and you will surely start to see your stress melt away.