So, if you didn't already know... O.P.I recently released their Hawaii collection of nail colors for Spring/Summer last week. Beautiful colors. I picked 8 out of the 12 available. These are my absolute favorites!! :)
MY O.P.I HAWAII FAVORITES-
- That's Hula-rious! Beautiful minty color.
- My Gecko Does Tricks! Foiled metallic green.
- Aloha from OPI! Bright Coral with a pinch of pink and red.
- Suzi Shops & Island Hops! A creamy neutral pink we all know and love.
- Just Lanai-ing Around! A soft mauve, very eighties inspired and would look great with a tan.
- Hello Hawaii Ya? A gorgeous lavender that is darkened with some grey.
- Lost My Bikini in Molokini! A deeper, more vibrant purple.
- This Color's Making Waves! A beautiful foiled metallic blue. Like the Ocean at night.
*Stay tuned for a very special GIVEAWAY on my YouTube channel next week! ;)