Isabel Marant Bekett Sneaker for Less

Isabel Marant Bekett Sneaker for Less
Isabel Marant Bekett Sneaker for Less

REBECCA MINKOFF BAG

STEVE MADDEN SNEAKERS

Aren't these shoes scrumptious? I absolutely love these sneakers. If you missed the boat with the ones from Isabel Marant, don't fret. They are available here. They have a hidden platform inside that make you look a few inches taller too. I actually have 3 pairs now. Thank you, Steve Madden!

Comment on this post

Mikael 12/20/2013 17:25

Hey, nice blog you have Isabel!

I hope it's okay that I write this here. I am wondering if you are interested in a forum to discuss everything related to fashion? We have the biggest swedish fashion forum today at forum.modekampanj.com and now we want to focus on our english forum as well. It would be great if you want to join us. More members mean more fun ;) The idea is to help bloggers and other websites to appear more without having to pay money. I can give you a VIP-code to our invite only forum if you want. We also offer voucher codes from reputable online merchants, events, styling tips and much more. If you just want to read the posts and do not sign up, it's quite ok but feel free to show your support by clicking the Facebook like button. Thank you for taking the time to check this out. Have a nice day! / XOXO ModeMikael

Mikael 12/20/2013 17:25

Hey, nice blog you have Isabel!

MARIA JOSE 12/18/2013 22:17