I thought I would commemorate some of my favorite Carrie Bradshaw moments today:
1. How Vogue fed her.
2. When she became fashion roadkill.
3. Shooting the cover of her book with sky-high stilettos and a pink mac laptop.
4. The night she left Aidan in bed for a glow-in-the-dark club.
5. Sharing a corner of a Parisian cafe with a huge dog and a cigarette.
6. Fainting at the extravagant gestures from Aleksandr Petrovsky to later dancing at McDonald's in a pink, Oscar de la Renta dress.
Only Carrie, right?
7. What about the time she wore a myriad of pearls around her neck to dinner.
8. In season 6, Carrie lost a pair of Manolo Blahnik silver d'Orsays after going to a party.
9. And we all remember how she got dumped by a Post-it, right?
10. What about running in heels chasing after Aidan's dog Pete in the middle of the night?
OK, so by now you can probably tell that Carrie Bradshaw is my favorite, as she is for practically every other woman who watches the show. She is the most relatable after all. I adore her quirky scream and infectious laughter. Oh, and her insatiable taste for pricey shoes, Vogue and handsome men. However, I can't help but love the other three as well. Let's not forget Samantha, who always said what I was thinking, out loud and crystal clear! She always made me giggle or blush. Miranda could be bossy and rather cynical, yeah I can be that way sometimes too. And Charlotte, the soft spoken, always pulled together brunette. Although, not quite as naïve, I'm just as old fashioned when it comes to love and romance.