Check out the Feature here.
- Powder foundation - I like loose and subtle. Something to help even my skin tone; yet airy and light. I usually opt for Cover Girl in Natural Beige or Chanel’s Creme Beige.
- Blush - Maybelline’s Toast of New York adds just the right touch of subtle color without going overboard. I use this shade almost everyday, for night I like to go for Chanel’s Glamour, which is a little richer in color.
- Lipgloss - Chanel’s Sirop is my favorite shade, reminds me of the kind of color I always imagined applying onto my Barbie as a little girl…
- Nails - New York Color and OPI, usually. But I’m not a snob when it comes to labels, I like any brand as long as the color fits my style du jour. Right now I have on a party poppin’ pink colour (that I mixed out of 3 different shades) on my toes from OPI and usually go back and forth between my OPI’s Boris & Natasha (deep purple) and Vodka & Caviar (elegant rich red). I can never go long without having my toes painted either; that’s key!!
- Eyeliner - The darker the better. I adore the slanted eye pencils by Styli-Style best.
- Bronzer - My two staples are Chanel’s Toundra and Revlon’s Skinlights Face Illuminator.
- Perfume - Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Original Juicy Couture and The One by Dolce & Gabbana are my rotating favorites… for now.
- Face Wash - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser is perfect in the shower, when you really want to strip away any extra oil or dead skin. After I get out, I like to re-cleanse with Original Noxema Deep Cleansing Cream; and just before bed as well.