Why not kick off the start to the weekend with a list of currents? You all seemed to like it the last time I did it. And I have fun making them. So... my current 5 are as follows:
- I wish that Unicorns were real.
- I used to collect stickers as a kid. I had the collector's books where you could organize all of them inside. I would even have parties to trade with my friends. It was incredibly fun. To this day, I still have a fondness for Lisa Frank stickers.
- Another secret single behavior of mine (that helps keep me sane after a long day or hectic week) is eating a huuuuge homemade salad for lunch, while watching either Gossip girl or 90210 on iTunes.
- I collect My Little Pony stuff. I love my little girls.
- I've always wanted to decorate my room in an earthy, natural yet moody tone, a la Erin Wasson. Maybe 2009 will be a great year for doing just that!