This was one of the surprises I had mentioned before. I had the honor of being interviewed by one of my favorite Online Fashion Magazines, a blog that is always on top of the trends; Forever in Fashion.
You can view the rest of the photos (and read) the full length interview here.
As for my Holiday weekend.. Thanksgiving went really well. I did, however, eat a little more than I should have. I could barely move afterward. We had:
- Pork, Yuca, Black beans and rice (it's a Cuban thing)
- Sweet Potato "mash" (by me)
- And my Pumpkin soup
- Pumpkin pie for dessert, along with chocolate almonds and cherry pie
- There were enough leftovers to eat it all again last night, even. Wow!
What I've done over the long weekend so far:
- Went shopping and found 3 great pairs of shoes; hugely on sale. My favorite? A pair of Nine West ankle booties in black patent leather goodness.
- Had a picnic in the middle of the Everglades National park.
- Took a lot of outfit photos, courtesy of the hubby and my brother.
Hoping your Holiday was a lovely one! And again, thank you Forever in Fashion for the beautiful layout and inclusion of my interview on your page.